Last updated: January 2023
Conquer. LLC ("Company", “Conquer”, "we" or "us") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use of our site and mobile application, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.conquer-us.com (collectively referred to as our "Platform"), whether as a guest or a registered user, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On our Platform.
● In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us, or between you and the Platform.
● Through mobile applications you download from the Platform or which Conquer provides through other sources, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Platform.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
● Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Platform or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Platform or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Platform, including information:
● by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
● that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information about your interests or the sports you play.
● about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform and usage details. We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, for example, our business partners.
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
● Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform or requesting further services (including the personal information detailed above). We may also ask you for information sign for a particular group, event or league, or when you report a problem with our Platform.
● Information about your interest in or willingness to participate in certain sports or events.
● Additional information we may request in relationship to your participation in sports-related groups or events, such as your height, weight, body type, or skill level for a particular sport (e.g. to help place you in an appropriate sports group/class).
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform.
● Your search queries on the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
● Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Please email email@example.com to request information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Platform. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
● Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
● Web Beacons. Portions of our Platform may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
● To present our Platform and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account.
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the appropriate unsubscribe link in any appropriate communications.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Conquer. LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Conquer. LLC about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
● To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent. We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
● To enforce or apply our Terms of Services and other agreements.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Conquer, our customers or others.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
● Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address or phone number used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or selecting the appropriate unsubscribe options on our emails or texts.
● Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Platform, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Platform users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Platform, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of Service.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
Annex: Additional information for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Swiss Federal Data Protection Act and the UK Data Protection Act (“GDPR Annex”)
If you have any questions relating to this GDPR Annex or our processing of your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information that we process, subject to conditions and restrictions set out in the applicable laws:
To exercise your rights to the extent allowed under applicable law, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As detailed under the section ‘International transfers of your personal information’, your personal information may be processed by us in countries outside your country of residence. Some of these countries may not provide for the same level of data protection as the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom (as applicable). In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your personal information offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (or the relevant data protection supervisory authority, as applicable).
In accordance with the CalOPPA, we may collect Personal Information about your online activities when you use the Services. While we give our users many avenues to opt out of providing Personal Information, we do not respond to Web browsers’ “do not track” signals. California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code Section 1798.83, permits our users who are California residents to periodically request and obtain certain information about any Personal Information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and wish to refrain us from gathering your Personal Information, please submit your request in writing to the contact details set out in page 1 above.
The CCPA gives California consumers enhanced rights with respect to their personal information that is collected by businesses. First, California consumers may opt out of having their personal information sold to other persons or parties. Second, California consumers have a right to know:
Third, California consumers can request that the personal information a business has collected about them be deleted from the business’s systems and records.
With your consent, Francine’s Travel may sell personal information to third parties. You can request to opt out of the sale of your personal information at any time by completing the questionnaire on our homepage or by sending as email at email@example.com We have fifteen (15) days after receipt to implement a request to opt out.
To make a “request to know” or request to delete your personal information, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please put either “Request to Know” or “Request to Delete” in the subject heading of your email.) We will confirm receipt of your request to know or delete within fifteen (15) days along with a description of what steps we will take to verify and respond. We must provide the requested information or delete your personal information within forty-five (45) days of receipt of your request but can use an additional forty-five (45) days, but we will let you know additional time is needed.
When contacting us, we may ask you to provide certain, limited personal information, such as your name, email address and/or username to verify your request and to match with our records and systems. We will not retain this personal information or use it for any other purpose. And we need to search our records and systems only for the preceding twelve (12) months.